Saturday, June 11, 2011

Peru

I'm going to Peru in 2 1/2 weeks for a month.  I've told people I'm going but no one has asked to see my ticket yet.  So really I could tell everyone I was going just about anywhere and then just stay home for a month, sleep in, do house projects.  Hmmmmm.
Well actually I'm going and here's the website for the archaeology field school I'm attending. 
San Jose de Moro archeaology project
Yes, I know many of you don't want to know the details - you just want pictures,  "Oh, that's where Suzie is."  (Or, "Is that Suzie photoshopped in front of the Lima airport?"  Sorry, I'm really going to Peru and not hiding out at home.) 
In order not to be a nuisance to my Facebook friends who could care less where I am the month of July, I will try to post some info occasionally on this blog page (http://www.anticookiecutter.blogspot.com/).  To be frank I will be posting info for my mother and only my mother because I know only she sincerely wants to know all the details.  I'll post a Peru 101 soon on the blog for those of you who have no idea where in the world Peru is because you never watched "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"

No comments:

Post a Comment